Thursday 19 January 2012

Fur and Magenta

Its been a while since I have posted anything, mainly due to the exam and uni applications season. However, thou shall not neglect!

The last couple of months have been very busy and stressful, and today I finally decided to get some pics done.( Even with a lack of a camera, we must not forget what phones are for)
As the winter time is in full strength, Puff Fur coats are a saviour. I decided to add some colour to my depressing revision day and wore this amazing (my new love) magenta dress from Topshop. The faux Fur jacket is vintage and my booties are from New Look. Keeping the outfit simple, (as one does not want to annoy others while exam preparation is on board ) I just paired my outfit with a grey scarf and one grey socks.


Hope everyone is having an amazing day, and lets pray that summer spells will bless us soon!

Toodles x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment