Friday 4 November 2011

A FRIDAY


A strangely lovely Friday! Today was the Grazia’s “Glad Rag event” in Kensington, to which I had the opportunity to attend! All of the best things were snapped up by the eager shopaholics; who happened to arrive there before moi. But never mind, I still managed to pick up some lovely goodies, which I will post in a separate post tomorrow. Although I was gutted to see the Mulberry ‘Bayswater’ go… I was looking forward to acquiring one… There will always be a next time.

Any who, I did get up early to arrive before the start. I wore my favourite new skirt purchased for Reiss teamed with a chunky light pink jumper (also from Reiss). Underneath I wore a plain crisp white shirt and a Grecian style necklace. As the rain had visited London in the morning, I wore this gorgeous leather trimmed trench coat from Topshop. Finally to wrap up the outfit, I took my white CHANEL bag and some black heeled booties.



Have a lovely Week end all!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment