Tuesday 11 October 2011

Autumn Heights


A perfect day for a stroll in the park, St James Park to be precise. Now that collage and studies have begun, one of my best ways of dealing with the stress is; going for a brisk walk in the park with a hot coffee to compensate the chilly breeze.

Today I wore this gorgeous tan cape from TKmaxx.com paired with nude Mary jones, and to add some interest I took this gorgeous blue suede clutch. Underneath I wore a simple black dress to keep the simplicity of this outfit. I love how adding just a simple broach, will add that “extra” touch to complete an outfit.

Any who, I’ll keep updating, so stay tuned.


Outfit:
Cape: Tkmaxx
Shoes: Faith
Necklace: Vintage
Broach: Swarowski
Dress: Topshop
Sunglasses: Iceberg

Doesn't the coffee complement the outfit? :p



No comments:

Post a Comment