Monday 10 October 2011

"Check" me out!!!

As the Fall sets in, tights come out.
I find fall soo exciting and inspiring; the colours, the shapes, the tones...ohh the possibilities :)

I bough this lovely vintage skirt, more than a year ago in a local charity shop...and Omg, i love it soo much! It reminds me of the Chanel designs, which are absolutely gorgeous... i recommend all; check out your local vintage/ charity/ trift store as the things that you can find in there are amazing. As the world of fashion keeps whizzing around, trends keep on reviving themselves.
Any who... I wore this outfit when i went for a short shopping trip to Knights Bridge... Frankly I could not resist popping into Harrods, which as always left me lusting over all of the gorgeous bags... whats more, the Food hall left me tormented over all of the yummy deserts that i wanted to try...but i had to control myself to only one per visit.


Outfit:
Blazer: Zara
Skirt: Vintage
Bag: Chanel
Blouse: Topshop


No comments:

Post a Comment